Would you like:
a short introduction about feedback? ...
to find out what you can learn in this chapter? ...
| To guarantee successful learning, it is not enough just to present information. Learners have to explore and to acquire learning content actively and autonomously. Consequently, feedback plays an important role in interactive dialogue between the computer and the learner, as it:
- provides an immediate response from the system;
- analyses and sometimes completes the learner's answers;
- stimulates a comparison between the response given by the learner and the expected response by the system;
- encourages the learner to reflect upon the learning content
- helps the learner to find the expected response
to choose a unit and discover...
After having worked on this chapter, you will be able to determine
of ideal feedback, based on your own criteria.
- the most favourable moment (the when)
- different functions (the why)
- the mode of presentation (the how)
- the most favourable position (the where)
- the content (the what)
the different types of feedback >>
different functions of feedback >>
the most favourable position for feedback >>
the most favourable moment for feedback >>
the best mode of presentation >>